Island Adventure Snorkel Kayak and Tour
Discover a different side of Key West as you explore a secluded paradise in the Florida Keys backcountry on this Island Adventure. Tucked away between mangrove islands, shallow sandbars and clear, calm turquoise waters, we’ll transport you to a remote sanctuary normally reserved for Key West locals. Take your pick: Snorkel, kayak, paddleboard, or simply lounge on a sandbar and enjoy the warm sun and cool ocean breeze.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Free drinks included
- All necessary equipment included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Departure point located in the Historic Seaport Located on the corner of Greene St. and Elizabeth St.next to The Conch Republic Seafood Company.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Light Breakfast and lunch (on AM trip)
- Lunch - Light snack and lunch (PM trip)
- Complimentary water and sodas
- Complimentary beer, wine and champagne after activities
- Gratuities (optical)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- What to Bring: Valid, Government Issued Photo I.D., Towel, Sunscreen, Bathing Suit
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts), Water Shoes or Waterproof Sandals
- Cash for Gratuities (Customary)
- FURY WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH SNORKEL INSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT, BUT YOU MUST KNOW WHOW TO SWIM IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SNORKEL ADVENTURE.
- Guests 17 and younger must have an actual parent present at check in to sign waivers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note : We cannot accommodate special dietary requests
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We encourage guests to bring their own snorkel gear when possible. Additionally, we will have snorkels available for purchase if desired.
Average 4.50 out of 5 stars based on 16 verified reviews from Key West Water Sports and TripAdvisor
This adventure with FURY was so much fun. The Captain was very knowledgeable about the bay and provided lots of interesting tidbits about the area. We took off to snorkel first and partway out, he slowed the boat so we could watch a pod of dolphins play in the water. We had 45 minutes to snorkel over the coral reef, which is always interesting. We returned to a sand bar in the middle of the bay with water about 3' - 4' deep, just perfect for kayaking, paddle boarding, swimming and enjoying adult libations. As I was paddle boarding, the dolphins returned and one jumped out of the water 20' away. No picture to prove it but the memory is awesome! We enjoyed a cold cut dinner on board, before returning to cruise in front of Mallory Square then circle around to watch the fantastic Key West sunset. This was a wonderful 5 hours on the water that I highly recommend.
Captain Pat, Heather, and Cole were a very knowledgeable and attentive crew. We enjoyed our snorkel to see many sponges and kayaking and resting on the sandbar. I would've loved to have more snorkel time! At the sandbar I had my own snorkel gear so I did some more and saw a small hammerhead shark!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (800) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-5264P11
Similar Tours & Activities