Key West Original Watersports Adventure
This Key West experience lets you enjoy all that the island has to offer. Sail on a sleek catamaran along the smooth waters of the Gulf of Mexico and choose from several water activities, including kayaking around backcountry mangroves, snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters, parasailing along the world-famous Key West waterfront, and more! A full breakfast and delicious lunch buffet are included.
- Luxury 60' Catamaran with breakfast and lunch included.
- Reef snorkeling on North America's only living coral reed.
- Jet skiing, Kayaking, Parasailing & more Water Sports fun!
- Top-rated Crew, #1 Key West Water Sports Attraction
Board and prepare to set sail aboard a luxurious 60′ catamarans. Perfect for families or large groups with something for everyone. Enjoy a full breakfast of cinnamon rolls, yogurt parfaits, and cheese toast as we sail seven miles to the Florida reef for an hour of snorkeling the sheltered, shallow waters.
After snorkeling, climb back aboard, rinse off, spread out, and bask in the Caribbean sun as we head to our next destination. During the sail feast on a lunch buffet of shrimp cocktail, fried chicken, Boar's Head deli sandwiches, and more!
Our final destination is a secluded floating waterpark packed with all of the best toys! Here you can enjoy Jet Skis, parasailing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and other water toys, or simply relax in the tropical waters and enjoy your favorite beverage all included in the price! No extra charges!
After hours of adventure, it's time to relax and enjoy the balmy breeze as we sail back to Key West and your amazing day winds to an end.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Use of kayak
- Use of WaveRunners
- Water toys
- All taxes and fees
- Infant ages 0-3 are free
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.81 out of 5 stars based on 261 verified reviews from Key West Water Sports and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities