Are you interested in?
Key West Split Fishing Charter
On a Key West Split Fishing Charter, you save by dividing the charter cost between several people. Book your Key West split-charter fishing trip now and save!
- Owner-operated boats
- Full-time professional fishing guides
- Productive, high-quality charters
- Top-of-the-line fishing tackle
- Authorized reseller of FishKeyWest.com™ Charters
Key West Water Sports is pleased to offer an easy, economical way to experience the thrill of Key West sportfishing. With our Key West Split Fishing Charters, Key West visitors and locals alike can take advantage of a low-cost way to enjoy some Key West fishing. A split-charter is the perfect option for getting out on the water with a friend or family member because you get all of the the amenities and fun of a legendary Key West fishing charter at a fraction of the usual cost.
Key West Split Fishing Charters are exactly what they sound like: the overall cost of the charter is split between several groups of people or a number of individual people in order to reduce the cost for all. For example, with a group of two in your party, a Key West Charter Captain who has only 4 people booked on a trip that can accommodate 6 may be able to take you on board. Besides being cost-effective and convenient, splitting a charter gives anglers the chance to meet new people and enjoy the greatest sport in the world with new-found friends.
Our Key West charter captains offer split charters on most boats in the Key West offshore fleet. That's why we can get you off the dock for far less than the cost of chartering a sportfishing boat by yourself. Your party can experience the best deep sea fishing in the Keys with no more than 6 fishermen on the boat. Each split-charter trip is all-inclusive, with licenses, tackle, and live bait provided; you just bring your sunscreen, camera, lunch, and cold drinks.
All of our Key West charter boats are powered by quiet, efficient, twin outboard motors that make the offshore runs fast so your fishing time is maximized. The Key West charter fishing boats are fully equipped for a pleasant long-range offshore fishing experience. Plentiful shade, comfortable seating, private restrooms, top-of-the-line fishing gear, and friendly advice from your Key West fishing guide will make your day of Key West fishing a success.
Make your Key West offshore fishing dreams a reality with a Key West Split Fishing Charter from Key West Water Sports. Use our secure online booking system to put your trip together now!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4, 6 or 8 Hours
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Entire Cost of Fuel
- All Licenses
- Bait and Tackle
- Fish Cleaning Services
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.80 out of 5 stars based on 390 verified reviews from Key West Water Sports and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-284105
Similar Tours & Activities
Key West Deep Sea Fishing Charter
Key West Light Tackle Fishing Charter
Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter
Travelers Who bought This Tour Also bought
Key West Wind & Wine Private Charter
Key West Sunset Sail with Champagne, Hors D’oeuvres and Full Bar
Key West Snorkeling Adventure