Are you interested in?
Key West Wind & Wine Sunset Sail
The Wind & Wine Key West Sunset Sail has been honored with a #1 rating on Trip Advisor three years running.
- Rated #1 on Trip Advisor for three years running Beautiful sailing boat
- Exclusive Trip with just over twenty passengers
- Amazing Key West sunset views
- Attentive and Friendly Crew
The Wind & Wine Key West Sunset Sail has been honored with the #1 rating on Trip Advisor for three consecutive years. Wind & Wine is an incomparable sunset experience amid the warm tropical caribbean waters of the Florida Keys.
Rated a Top Sunset Cruise in North America by Coastal Living Magazine, the Wind and Wine Sunset Cruise is unparalleled for folks who want an upscale, yet relaxed and intimate, sunset sail. Sailing nightly, we serve eight different fine wines from all over the world, usually four red, three white, and a Champagne.
Wine drinkers love this cruise, since it is virtually the only sailing excursion in the U.S. that serves “real” wine. In addition, an array of quality beer, and hors d’oeuvres are also served, making the evening an unforgettable start to a great Key West night!
Choose from up to 8 different types of wine from around the world (taste through them all, or focus on your favorites). Choose from 5 different types of imported and domestic beer. Enjoy a wonderful variety of delicious appetizers like Havarti Dill, Smoke Gouda and Summer Sausage, Caprese Skewers, Water Crackers with Brie, Green Apple with a Honey Drizzle, and more.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Sunset Sail Aboard a Modern Style Schooner
- Fancy Cheeses, Crackers and Fruit
- Premium Wine
- Imported and Domestic Beer
- Sodas and Bottled Water
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.96 out of 5 stars based on 140 verified reviews from Key West Water Sports and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-277559
Similar Tours & Activities
Key West Sunset Snorkel Sail
Key West Dolphin Watch Sunset Snorkel Cruise
Schooner Appledore Key West Premium Sunset Sail with Hors D’oeuvres and Full Bar
Travelers Who bought This Tour Also bought
Key West Wind & Wine Private Charter
Key West Split Fishing Charter
Key West Sunset Sail with Champagne, Hors D’oeuvres and Full Bar