Key West Conch Tour Train
Experience the best of Key West on the famous Conch Tour Train! One of Florida’s most popular attractions, the Conch Tour Train has been entertaining visitors to the ‘Island City’ for decades. Learn about the history of the train, a tribute to Henry Flagler's engineering miracle when he brought the railroad to Key West in 1912, and explore this charming tropical paradise on a leisurely train ride around the island!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Conch Tour Train, 501 Front St, Key West, FL 33040-6618
Ride Key West’s Conch Tour Train, a proud tribute to Henry Flagler's engineering miracle in the early 1900s when he brought the first railroad to the Florida island! Travel back through time as you explore the lush, tropical island
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Old Town Trolley Tours Key West, Mallory Square, Key West, FL 33040
Take the Conch Train Tour!
Pass By: Key West Aquarium, 1 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040-6634
Learn about the ‘Conch’ – the first settlers and long-time residents of Key West – and hear about important historical figures who became captivated by the island, such as John James Audubon, Ernest Hemingway and Harry S Truman.
From bold Spanish explorers to the great cigar barons, you’ll be transported back to the exciting railroad days of the early 1900s – there’s so much to see and learn on the Conch Tour Train!
Pass By: Historic Tours of America - Key West, Key West, FL 33040
This experience is offered by Historic Tours of America
Pass By: Southernmost Point, Whitehead Street, Key West, FL 33040
See the Southern Most Point in the USA
Pass By: Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum, 1 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040-6634
Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
Stop At: Sails To Rails Museum at Flagler Station, 901 Caroline St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Sails to Rails Museum at Flagler Station
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 2 Day Pass
6/4/2020 - 6/26/2022
1 Day Pass 6/4/2020 - 6/26/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:15 AM - 04:15 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:15 AM - 04:15 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Narrated train ride tour
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Conch Tour Train
- Entry/Admission - Sails To Rails Museum at Flagler Station
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Parking is available at Mallory Square or Hilton Parking garage
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.43 out of 5 stars based on 63 verified reviews from Key West Water Sports and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (800) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-5046KEY_CON