Key West Snorkeling Adventure
Envision yourself swimming freely among the vibrant fish of the Florida Keys during a Key West snorkeling tour. This tranquil catamaran cruise provides easy snorkeling among coral reefs and includes beverages. You may even spot a pod of dolphins or sea turtles drifting by.
- Snorkel North America's only living coral reef!
- Multiple times available to fit your schedule.
- Real-time availability with instant confirmation.
Pay close attention as professional crew members provide a safety briefing and snorkeling overview. When you reach the reef, hop into the translucent waters with provided snorkeling gear to discover an underwater world of exotic fish and neon coral. As you follow the many schools of fish around, keep your eyes peeled for copper sweepers darting to and from rocks. If you're curious to know what exactly you're seeing, ask the crew to share their expert knowledge or request a handy fish identification card.
After exploring the reef, climb back on deck and wet your whistle with provided beverages including wine, ice-cold beer, and filtered water. Perhaps indulge a bit further with your favorite cocktail at the onboard cash bar, and then sit back and relax, keeping watch for a pod of dolphins who might swim along with the boat as we set sail for our return trip.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Professional crew
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Complimentary beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Cocktails (available for purchase at the cash bar)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.91 out of 5 stars based on 120 verified reviews from Key West Water Sports and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities