Key West Sunset Snorkel Sail
Enjoy this 3 hour sunset combo trip. We will sail out to Key West’s best reef location, where you are welcome to jump in and enjoy an evening snorkel. If you do not feel like getting in the water, no worries, the bar is open! Grab a tropical mixed drink and dance to a live performance from one of Key West’s best entertainers while enjoying the legendary Key West Sunset
Sail to the living Coral Reef in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. See Fish and corals as you snorkel the tropical waters.
All Snorkeling equipment and instruction if you would like it are free. If you do not wish to snorkel you can have a drink and listen to the live music, after your done snorkeling you will enjoy our complementary unlimited drinks includes rum-runners, margaritas, mixed well drinks, draft beer, wine, champagne & soft drinks. This trip also includes great appetizers of Swedish Meat Balls,Veggie Trays, Cheese and Cracker Trays, Pita and Hummus
Vegetarian & Non Vegetarian Pin Wheels
for you to enjoy and live music as you cruise off into the sunset through the tropical Key
• Sunset Watersports, Key West, FL
• Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Live Music
- Premium Bar (Unless Upgrade Option Selected)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please check in for the trip 30 minutes prior to departure time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All food and drinks will be served by our team members, who will be taking extra precautions to ensure safe prep as well as serving.
Average 4.88 out of 5 stars based on 8 verified reviews from Key West Water Sports and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities